... (Click To Read About Our Header) ...


Scroll below the Exercise Log to View most recent posts.

Two sisters (neither of us dreadfully obese, but both wanting to look better and feel better) have decided to post our private confessions. Feel free to comment and encourage us on or even to request sidebar space of your own to track your weekly or monthly progress with us!
___________________________________________

Friday 16 November 2007

Two small squares of dark chocolate!

Just two small squares! That's all! But after not having anything sweet for nearly two weeks, I feel like I just indulged in two whole chocolate bars!

Let's see... do I have any confessions to make? Well...

I ate that fast food meal after the funeral on Tuesday, and that makes me feel like the week is a failure. (One meal couldn't ruin the whole week, could it?!) The rest of the time I have not gone back for seconds on food and have not eaten sweet things (except for the dark chocolate!) and have not eaten between meals for the most part. Still, I don't feel like I have lost much at all thus far this week.

One thing I have been failing on, and this might be the key to why I feel like I do, is I have been forgetting to drink water. I have not been drinking nearly my 8 glassess a day, and I'm sure that is making me sluggish and bloated. [Whoever thought up the word "bloated" really knew what they were doing! Just say it slowly and see what I mean!]

For the rest of this week, I am going to concentrate on the water. Has anyone else had a tough time trying to change habits this week? I think I've made progress in the sense that I am now thinking about not eating before I actually do it instead of saying "Oh, no!" after I've already eaten when it is too late to rectify the deed!

1 comment:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Not eating between meals sounds like a good new habit for you to work on! Somehow, though, I can't relate to that problem. Eating between meals has just never been an issue for me! My meals are evenly spaced apart at two hour intervals and, I promise you, I never am even tempted to eat in between!

Way t' go, sis!