... (Click To Read About Our Header) ...


Scroll below the Exercise Log to View most recent posts.

Two sisters (neither of us dreadfully obese, but both wanting to look better and feel better) have decided to post our private confessions. Feel free to comment and encourage us on or even to request sidebar space of your own to track your weekly or monthly progress with us!
___________________________________________

Wednesday 7 November 2007

I think I'm losing at losing!

Oh, dear! Since I weighed in last, it has been one celebration after another. Monday night we celebrated Kevin's birthday with pizza and an ice cream cake. No amount of saying "no" to the ice cream was heeded by the hostess! However, because I did so well the rest of the day, I was still down 0.2 pounds yesterday. But oh, dear! I did so well yesterday until the evening, when Barry wanted to go out to eat as a family prior to his departure for New Jersey today to visit his Mom. That was a great idea, and I picked something on the healthy side (translation: it did not include fries and a bun), but I still ate more than I should have.

On the positive side:
1. I have managed to completely stay away from sweets (except for the slice of ice cream cake!) That is a real step up from the last couple of weeks when I was going bonkers.
2. I have increased my activity level.
3. I am drinking more water.

Still needing improvement:
1. Quantity of food eaten.
2. Activity level -- I discovered that the treadmill is not working right, so walking inside during breaks from computer work is not possible at this point. I need to figure out an alternative that I can do inside for just 10 or 15 minutes at a time. Ideas?

No comments: