... (Click To Read About Our Header) ...


Scroll below the Exercise Log to View most recent posts.

Two sisters (neither of us dreadfully obese, but both wanting to look better and feel better) have decided to post our private confessions. Feel free to comment and encourage us on or even to request sidebar space of your own to track your weekly or monthly progress with us!
___________________________________________

Thursday 22 November 2007

Happy Thanksgiving! Happy Birthday!

I snatched this Thanksgiving pic from Amrita's blog!
Happy Thanksgiving you guys!
Take the skin off of it and eat as much turkey as ya want!

He told me to let you know he's sorry he's late,
but Elmo wanted to say "Happy Birthday" to you, Coral!

3 comments:

Amrita said...

What lovely cake, I can almost taste it and the cinnamon buns Rebecca talked about in her blog.The cartoon is funny.

Happy Thangsgiving Jeanette and everybody else

Jeanette said...

Great pictures of Elmo, Ernie, and Bert, Carol-Ann! I'm going to see if Coral is able to see them on my computer screen. She might be able to if I can get her right in front of it. She'll love it that they are on here, even if she can't really see them.

Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes, Amrita. We will soon have lots of company here. I'm expecting 17 people, so we will be celebrating together. Najee, the cat, is very nervous, as she is sure something is going on! She will want to hide when everyone gets here!

Now I must get busy. I hope to post later.

Jeanette said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, Amrita! Am I right in thinking it is Thanksgiving Day for you, too? So many countries celebrate at different times.