... (Click To Read About Our Header) ...


Scroll below the Exercise Log to View most recent posts.

Two sisters (neither of us dreadfully obese, but both wanting to look better and feel better) have decided to post our private confessions. Feel free to comment and encourage us on or even to request sidebar space of your own to track your weekly or monthly progress with us!
___________________________________________

Friday 9 November 2007

Give Credit to Where It's Due!

Well, now that this has so quickly morphed into a public blog, I feel like I need to make some statement of credit for the header. Truth is, I have no idea where I lifted it from on the net. When I found it, it was actually a picture of a rock-bald old man in his undershirt and PJ bottoms. Thanks to a little bit of "paint", it became what it currently is and his big beer belly actually looks like our big ... well, just in case Mama reads the blog we'll leave it at that!

Talking about Mama, she was relieved of her last big belly 51 years ago today. Hubby decided we should celebrate that at The Mandarin this afternoon -- unfortunately, the kick-back may reflect in my sidebar on Monday!

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

The best part of that picture, Carol-Ann, has to be the expression on her face! I have to smile every time I visit the blog, just because of that look of utter delight! Nothing has changed, but the scale says she is now half her size!!

Stroke of genius, dear sister, in finding the right picture and "painting" it to fit us!

Amrita said...

I wanna lose at least 15 pounds. Good encouragement

Amrita said...

I like the picture too.

Michelle said...

I don't know if you are still doing this together, but can someone else join the club? Trying desperately to lose weight!

Carol-Ann, do you not have your own blog anymore?