... (Click To Read About Our Header) ...


Scroll below the Exercise Log to View most recent posts.

Two sisters (neither of us dreadfully obese, but both wanting to look better and feel better) have decided to post our private confessions. Feel free to comment and encourage us on or even to request sidebar space of your own to track your weekly or monthly progress with us!
___________________________________________

Sunday 11 November 2007

The 21-Day Test!


Best wishes on tomorrow's weigh-in, Carol-Ann! I'm hoping to see your weight down noticeably, and mine, too, for that matter. This is the best teamwork I have ever had with weight loss, so I'm feeling really encouraged!

I was thinking today that a lot of this is about habit-changing. Today, for the first time, I was going to eat something and then changed my mind because of tomorrow's weigh-in. I have to admit that this week has been tougher than I thought it would be, primarily because of my nagging stomach...nag, nag, nag! It is in the habit of being fed often and doesn't want to break that habit at all! I've been told that if you can hang in there for 21 days, old habits will lose their grip and new ones will begin to take over. So let's hang in there for 3 weeks and see what happens!

See your weight in the morning! (Dum, Da-Dum Dum DUM Dum!)

3 comments:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Hey there you!
It is now Wednesday! I have sat through two full days of seminars and am feelin' like a blimp! How's you doin"?

Jeanette said...

I have not been sitting through two days of seminars, but I did not do very well yesterday. After playing the organ at a funeral, we drove through Burger King (!!) on the way home. You know how before a high-stress event you aren't hungry, and then the minute everything is successfully over you are ravenous? Well, that was me! I still did not go hugely overboard, but I am not feeling my best today either. I read where someone said, "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels." I think that must be true, but I need to be thin to remember how it feels! Then I'll decide!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

OK, Amrita!
How are you doing with your goals? 'fess up! Tell us the victories and defeats! :)