... (Click To Read About Our Header) ...


Scroll below the Exercise Log to View most recent posts.

Two sisters (neither of us dreadfully obese, but both wanting to look better and feel better) have decided to post our private confessions. Feel free to comment and encourage us on or even to request sidebar space of your own to track your weekly or monthly progress with us!
___________________________________________

Tuesday 1 January 2008

I Knew the Day Would Come!

Yup! Soon as we decided to post our weights
and drink water and cut down on food intake,
I just KNEW the day would come when we'd start talkin' about exercise!
Go 'way! Leave me 'lone! I'm a couch p'tato, I am!
You can do the treadmill an extra 15 minutes for me!
I shall benefit vicariously.
At the very least, give me some time!
I think better when I'm slouched into sumpthing soft.
I will let you know my plan when something activates a brainwave!

And in response to the comment about red curls:

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Carol-Ann, I think there is some mistake! That cannot be you! No sir! I see no red curls! Someone must have shaved your head while you were comfy on the couch!

Jeanette said...

GREAT PICTURE, Carol-Ann! I like it! Wilma was a good stand-in, but this is much better!

Jeanette said...

Ha ha ha ha!!! Carol-Ann, you are TOO funny, and very clever with that drawing/pasting/whatever-you-call it tool!!

Still not you, girl! You are MUCH better looking than that!

Amrita said...

THe CP is so cute red curls and all.