... (Click To Read About Our Header) ...


Scroll below the Exercise Log to View most recent posts.

Two sisters (neither of us dreadfully obese, but both wanting to look better and feel better) have decided to post our private confessions. Feel free to comment and encourage us on or even to request sidebar space of your own to track your weekly or monthly progress with us!
___________________________________________

Sunday 2 December 2007

Gearing up!


Tomorrow is the next weigh-in! I think we should put Elmo's vest and scarf on him and stuff those bulbous feet into heavy shoes so he will gain some weight! Best wishes for good numbers and better figures for all of us!

To be honest, I would love to see my numbers plummeting rapidly, but I know slow and steady is more in my best interests for healthy weight loss that lasts.

I'll be eagerly checking those stats tomorrow!

7 comments:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Bitin' my nails this week! I'm sure I'm in for a climb! (Nails don't count for calories, do they?)

Jeanette said...

I'll be thankful if I can regain my previous level of loss!

Jeanette said...

Oh no! It is a repeat of Black Monday! I am so sorry about your setback, and I know exactly how you feel, Carol-Ann. This week will be better, though. We are still finding our feet on how much is enough and how much is too much in the food department. And activity levels fluctuate so much, taking our metabolism up and down right along with them. Take heart! All is not lost (or gained, as the case may be!) I found out the main thing is to think through what the problem might have been and start trying to do something different this week.

Carol-Ann Allen said...

My problem started with a seasonal treat of Quality Street Chocolates! Yup, and that led to a bag of beef jerky. Now that wasn't high calorie but OH SO TASTY! And then I walked into the kitchen on Friday and found A BAG OF BREAD sitting on the table! I yelled at the top of my lungs (in order to be heard through the muffle of a mouthFUL): "Hey! who brought BREAD into the house?"

Ah well, c'est la vie, ma chérie!

Amrita said...

A food blog I like is www.funnfud.blogspot.com

I like the low cal vegan recipies on it. have a look. The lady lives in CA. So I guesss you can get the ingredients there.

I tried the hot and sour veg soup its really nice.

Jeanette said...

Amrita, thanks for sharing info about that site. I took a quick look this morning. What a great blog! I will go back soon to check out recipes!

Amrita said...

Hi Carol-Ann I written about the Indian woman, have a look