... (Click To Read About Our Header) ...


Scroll below the Exercise Log to View most recent posts.

Two sisters (neither of us dreadfully obese, but both wanting to look better and feel better) have decided to post our private confessions. Feel free to comment and encourage us on or even to request sidebar space of your own to track your weekly or monthly progress with us!
___________________________________________

Monday 9 February 2009

Ooooops!
Sorry to any who may have seen, but I posted on the wrong blog!
Ha Ha!

I was working on the telling of my love story for Valentines Day and had clicked accidentally on to the Winners Blog instead of MY blog! Post removed!

Hope you all are successful with your weight loss and exercise! I'm still 10 pounds above my goal and am wondering whether or not it is worth the effort to try to go the last 10!

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

Well, I missed the whole little episode of the misplaced post! However, C-A, I have been over to your blog and read it. You are certainly keeping us hanging on! You are going to have to do a post every day to get done by Valentine's! Great writing, by the way. Your talent is way up and beyond the norm, sis.

Andrea said...

Anthony and I have both lost a little weight--a small wonder considering what we have been eating over the weekend. I think it is the exercise I put in that has helped me maintain my weight this week. Hopefully I will lose more next week :)

I'm anxious to see how everyone else did this week!

Andrea said...

Wow! Good job Aunt Jeanette!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Down three pounds!!
OK, this was all I needed to see!
I'm back on with tomorrow's weight!
Jeanette is coming for a visit and I am not to be out done! Sibling Rivalry at its best!

Jeanette said...

Thanks, Andrea! I was shocked that I had as much weight loss as I did, but it did encourage me to keep on.

Sibling rivalry at its best! Ha ha! If only my weight was down where yours is! But I'm glad you are joining back up, Carol-Ann!

Andrea said...

WooHoo Mom! Way to be the first one to post any exercise this week! Keep it up!

Andrea said...

And to Aunt Jeanette:

!!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Have a great day, but don't forget to be good :)