... (Click To Read About Our Header) ...


Scroll below the Exercise Log to View most recent posts.

Two sisters (neither of us dreadfully obese, but both wanting to look better and feel better) have decided to post our private confessions. Feel free to comment and encourage us on or even to request sidebar space of your own to track your weekly or monthly progress with us!
___________________________________________

Saturday 28 February 2009

February Progress Report!

By Andrea

This has been a really fun month on here, and each member has contributed to the rising energy on this blog. Therefore, it seems fitting that we take a minute to realize just how successful we have been!

February has been a record-breaking month for our group! (Go ahead, give yourself a pat on the back). In the past twenty-eight days we have:

Put in 27 hours and 10 minutes of exercise

Lost 7.8 pounds


This is a HUGE success! I’m so excited about and proud of our progress and dedication.


Let’s see if we can beat ourselves in March!

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Yahoo for us!

Now about tomorrow...

Jeanette said...

I know... this has been a really bad week for me. Some exercise but too much eating, so I am not really looking forward to my weigh-in.

Jeanette said...

Woo-hoo Andrea! Great weight loss job this past week. Me...not so good :(

Andrea said...

I think that stress really makes my body burn more calories. I have been super stressed for the last week... and I have a feeling the worst stress (or best weight loss depending on how you see it) is yet to come! Argh! Hopefully my exercise time does not suffer from the stress, but we'll see.

For now I am happy. I put on my new dress pants this morning and went off to school to teach my first lesson :) It went okay, but time flew! Anyway, I think my master teacher likes me so I'll take what I can get ;)

Jeanette said...

If the time flew, then I'm sure it went okay! It is when it drags on and on that you have to worry! When I'm stressed, I often eat more than I should, so that does not work in my favor!

Andrea said...

What's going on??? No exercise this week from ANY BODY?

I will admit that this week has been super stressful for me, and I have been too exhausted to exercise. Am I getting old already?? But next week I will be bring it; just a fair warning :)

Without all this bodily movement, let's see if the scale has moved!

Jeanette said...

I hope the scale is kind to you, Andrea, even though you haven't been able to exercise. I haven't been able to, either.

We have been doing a modified cabbage soup diet, but I have come to the conclusion that it must work really well for people who need to lose weight before surgery, but maybe not so well for people like me. I think I have lost some, but it is nothing like what was promised!

I haven't been able to exercise either, and tonight I don't feel too good, maybe a little tummy something going on, so we will have to see what Monday's weigh-in brings...

We will hope for good things in the exercise department next week:)

Jeanette said...

Ha ha! You know you are getting old when you start repeating yourself in a comment! Of course, if you recognize the problem, all is not lost!

Andrea said...

Whoa-ho-ho!!!

We are looking good this week! Good job everyone!