... (Click To Read About Our Header) ...


Scroll below the Exercise Log to View most recent posts.

Two sisters (neither of us dreadfully obese, but both wanting to look better and feel better) have decided to post our private confessions. Feel free to comment and encourage us on or even to request sidebar space of your own to track your weekly or monthly progress with us!
___________________________________________

Saturday 3 May 2008

Spring!

Our backyard is just beautiful with apple blossoms covering the trees and the lilac hedge with buds that will soon be in full bloom.

How are we all doing on our weight loss?? Monday is coming...

Now is the time we can start to get out in the fresh air, get rid of weeds, plant flowers, and make a new start on any weight loss plans.

Good luck on Monday!

4 comments:

Amrita said...

Praise God for spriing. With water available I hope our garden will do better this summer. The sun killed my precious cukes .

Wish you the best.

IU 'd love an apple tree.

Andrea said...

Good job Aunt Jeanette! I'm so excited that you have broken your plateau and are putting up good numbers!

Jeanette said...

Thank you, Andrea! I'm putting up a post right now to explain why I'm doing well. I certainly cannot take all the credit!

You are doing so well, too, to have no rise in your numbers with all the stress of this week with graduation and everything. I'm sure your family is so excited to be able to go to California this week for the big event!! I'm looking forward to seeing you soon, even if it will be for a very short visit before you get back to school.

Jeanette said...

I know how much your garden means to you, and I'm hoping that you have plenty of water with the new well so that you can have a garden that you can share with others.

I'll post a picture of the appleblossoms from my backyard so that you can see them. You have such beautiful flowers there, too. If I could, I would send you an apple tree.