... (Click To Read About Our Header) ...


Scroll below the Exercise Log to View most recent posts.

Two sisters (neither of us dreadfully obese, but both wanting to look better and feel better) have decided to post our private confessions. Feel free to comment and encourage us on or even to request sidebar space of your own to track your weekly or monthly progress with us!
___________________________________________

Saturday 10 May 2008

Congratulations, Andrea!

Tonight at 7:30 Andrea will be graduating with a bachelor's degree in mathematics. Her mom and dad (Gord and Paula), her sister Stephanie, and her brother Nathaniel have all traveled to California to be there and help her celebrate.

Last night was the baccalaureate service, and Paula sent me a couple pictures taken on her cell phone. One was of the huge pipe organ and another was of Gord waiting for the service to begin. Later the phone rang, and I could see it was Paula calling. She was letting me listen to the music including the organ that was going on in the service right then. It sounded like it was really great, but of course the phone sound didn't begin to do it justice, I know.




We couldn't be there to see you graduate, Andrea, but we are thinking of you today! You have done such a great job, and we are very proud of you!

6 comments:

Amrita said...

Congratulations Andrea.

Jeanette i tried finding out about Candida but couldn 't find anything much.

Hope you are feeling better.

Happy Mother 's day to you and Carol-Ann

Jeanette said...

Thanks, Amrita! I am feeling much better.

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Hi Amrita and Jeanette!
Thanks for the Mother's Day greeting! It's been a great day! Mama came over for lunch and we were talking about Andrea's graduation and the wonderful fact that the whole fam was able to be there for it! So there have been rumblings right across the continent on your behalf, Andrea! Praise the Lord for the doors He has opened and well done to you for the diligence in study! Just wonderful!

Andrea said...

Thanks for the congrats. I can't wait to be back in CO in just a few days and see you Aunt Jeanette! I forgot to weigh in this morning, but I will do it tomorrow and let you know how I'm doing.

And Anthony says 'hi' too!

Jeanette said...

Tell Anthony "hi" for me, too! I hope you are having a great time. I know you have to study a lot this week. Will all the studying be out of the way while you are here? Please save a breakfast or lunch date for me, okay?

I have posted your weight. That is amazing! Good job Andrea!! The stress worked in your favor for sure!!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Hey!
What's going on here!
Well JJ, looks like you and me are being left in the dust with our attempt at weight-loss!

Congrats to you two for your surge ahead! I needed something like this to fan the flickering flame of my competative spirit!