... (Click To Read About Our Header) ...


Scroll below the Exercise Log to View most recent posts.

Two sisters (neither of us dreadfully obese, but both wanting to look better and feel better) have decided to post our private confessions. Feel free to comment and encourage us on or even to request sidebar space of your own to track your weekly or monthly progress with us!
___________________________________________

Monday 21 April 2008

From Andrea!

I just got Andrea's email, and I decided to post it here for you to enjoy...


"This week I have some personal bad news... my current weight is: 181.0!!!
Between stress and PMS food cravings this is what I deserve. I hope you all fared better than me!

By the way, my presentation went fabulously and I got an 'A', so I suppose a few extra pounds isn't too bad! haha! Me and Michal had the goal to drop 10lbs by graduation and yesterday, as we were feeding our faces, we decided we had heard each other wrong! We actually want to GAIN 10lbs by graduation!!! Well, if we keep it up that will be exactly what has happened. It's funny until you step on the scale!"



This is a new week, all, so let's try again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, going by this week's results for each of us, we ALL must have misheard each other!!

I hear you, Andrea, about stress and eating. As Jeanette knows from my emails, I have been trying to soothe my frazzled nerves with food - not only does it NOT soothe my nerves (for long, anyway), it only sabotages my intent to feel healthier and feel better about myself by losing my "excess baggage".

I have an April 30 deadline at work which is looming ever closer, and two of my projects are mired. I am so frazzled that I have a cold sore above my upper lip. They are often caused by an opportunistic virus that strikes when a person is under stress, so I am obviously approaching my limit for what I can handle. I am trying to be positive that something good will happen tomorrow so that I can move things along and bring these projects to their conclusion!!

Pat

Jeanette said...

Oh Pat! This sounds truly awful for you! I hope that tomorrow will bring the "something good" that your projects need. I'm sure it is impossible to turn your mind off regarding all this pressure when you leave the office, so it is with you constantly.

Hang in there, as we are all cheering for you and know you will make it through this!