... (Click To Read About Our Header) ...


Scroll below the Exercise Log to View most recent posts.

Two sisters (neither of us dreadfully obese, but both wanting to look better and feel better) have decided to post our private confessions. Feel free to comment and encourage us on or even to request sidebar space of your own to track your weekly or monthly progress with us!
___________________________________________

Monday 7 April 2008

A Correction!

Unfortunately, we have to change Andrea's weight for this week. She emailed me to say that she is really one pound up from what I had posted, so I have changed it. Still, this is wonderful weight loss for her this week.

Way to go, Andrea!

6 comments:

Amrita said...

Keep going girls. You have the spirit

Jeanette said...

Thanks for being our encourager, Amrita!

Andrea said...

I like the new archived weight feature! Nice touch! And my favorite one is Elmo's!! Hahaha!!! Genius thinking; I love it!

Jeanette said...

I love it, too! And it is all Aunt Carol-Ann's genius, I have to add! She is just great!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Blush!
Curtsy!
Rush off stage -- but NO!...
Rush back on!
Applause!
Curtsy!
Blush!

(Applause dies down -- she leaves hastily while yet a little glory remains!)

Jeanette said...

Ha ha ha!!! Carol-Ann, you are too much! Thanks for all your work on our blog!