... (Click To Read About Our Header) ...


Scroll below the Exercise Log to View most recent posts.

Two sisters (neither of us dreadfully obese, but both wanting to look better and feel better) have decided to post our private confessions. Feel free to comment and encourage us on or even to request sidebar space of your own to track your weekly or monthly progress with us!
___________________________________________

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Update!

It's time for me to acknowledge my gaps here on The Winners' Log! First of all, we have a new Winner who has not yet been formally introduced ... most of us know her already, but I hope to have her post ready on the weekend.

Jeanette asked me by email this morning for an update re my exercise and BP and stuff! Regarding the "exercise" let me say that I don't upgrade it because I don't know what to put! I haven't done specific "Now I set me out to walk" exercise but ...

Last week was the "Take Our Kids to Work Day" in Ontario when Grade Niners get to go with a parent to work. I've waited for this day for oh....shall we say....14 years! At the end of the day Kinza and I had visited my clients, been to the office, she made a call for me to the nurse at the Day Treatment to let her know something about one of the guys we saw, we'd been shopping for a toaster for a cancer patient, we went to several different stores to look for insolation to pack around a window unit airconditioner for a client, we went and packed it around the airconditioner, we dealt with the traffic nuts in North York and we finished off with buying coffee and going to visit one final lady (who loves her coffee and this is usually my ticket in the door) but she refused to open and see us. At the end of it all I still hadn't done my charting or statistics ... (oh yes, and I was fired through email by another client so I had that to deal with) ... when we got home she flopped into the easy chair with a little white face and declared she was beat. Anyway ... all that to say ... does any of that count for my exercise chart????

For my 52nd birthday, Mama gave me a BP machine and according to it, my BP is back down to its usual sub zero! You'd think that would have an effect on my general weight because now I am light-headed! I have finished all my sinus meds --except the puffy stuffy -- so we shall see. It's hard to notice a big diff there right now.

We have had snow predicted in Toronto for later today. I can hardly wait! I just love my snow!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Yes, that definitely should count for the exercise log! I have stuff I wish I could put on there, too, like SERIOUS weightlifting! In fact, I can lift 95 pounds regularly and easily without hurting myself! Ha ha! Why is this not working in my favor on the weight loss?

I love the description of your day and how worn out Kinza was when you got home! I'm pretty sure I would be white-faced and exhausted if I tried to do her day, too! I'm not sure how anyone would be with my day... I guess it's good we all have our own stuff to do!

Is is snowing yet?? I want some, too! It was in the 70s here yesterday, 60s today, and I think 30s tomorrow, so we are going in the right direction anyway.

More about the sinus infection stuff later when I have more time...

And speaking of my day, last night I was typing one of my doc's stuff, and I said to Barry, "He is coming down with something, I can just tell." Well, today my suspicions are confirmed! He is WHISPERING! WHISPERING EVERYTHING! Not a bit of voice at all except for one or two cracks here and there... Oh, no, my worst nightmare has come true!