... (Click To Read About Our Header) ...


Scroll below the Exercise Log to View most recent posts.

Two sisters (neither of us dreadfully obese, but both wanting to look better and feel better) have decided to post our private confessions. Feel free to comment and encourage us on or even to request sidebar space of your own to track your weekly or monthly progress with us!
___________________________________________

Thursday 20 November 2008

Coral's Birthday Update!

Coral has been celebrating to her heart's content, and since we have not mentioned one of our members -- Elmo -- for quite awhile, I thought I would give him a little space! In fact, he is the only one of us who is maintaining his ideal weight! (See the bottom right sidebar!)

We celebrated at Uncle Gord's and Aunt Paula's usual Monday night open house with this birthday cake which is perfect for Coral! That is one of her little Elmos standing in the middle, propped up by the plastic card holder from a floral arrangement !


(And yes, I ate too much!)

5 comments:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Ha! Was this why the Elmo family got bathed? This certainly makes for a bright, happy cake!

Jeanette said...

You have it exactly right, Carol-Ann! I wanted to put a little Elmo on that cake, but I knew there was no eating it if he stood on it without a bath first! So into the washer all the Elmos went to make a full load!!! (I'm thinking green here, not red!)

(The story about the bath is on my personal blog, for anyone who doesn't understand this conversation!)

Amrita said...

That 's the cutest cake i ever saw.

Anonymous said...

It was fun to see all the Elmos in the washing machine! I'm sure Coral loved that. Wish I could have had a piece of the cake. Do all the little Elmos get along well together? Hope you had a Happy Birthday, Coral!
Lots of Love,
Gramma

Jeanette said...

I read Coral your comment, and she is grinning and said, "He was dirty!" "Sweet Elmo!"

I have heard no fussing and squabbling, so I think they are all getting along!

Coral was VERY pleased to get a new Kirk CD from Gramma for her birthday!