... (Click To Read About Our Header) ...


Scroll below the Exercise Log to View most recent posts.

Two sisters (neither of us dreadfully obese, but both wanting to look better and feel better) have decided to post our private confessions. Feel free to comment and encourage us on or even to request sidebar space of your own to track your weekly or monthly progress with us!
___________________________________________

Saturday 18 October 2008

Yawn, Stretch, Run, Fetch!

Ok y'all, it's time to shake things up here!
If ever I felt the drowsies in a project, it's here on our bloggie! Yes, I was the main contributor to the dull-drums! We all have our times, ya know!

For the first "shake", I decided to add our start weight to the front forehead of our profiles. And, as expected, it was startling. What was your reaction to seeing your start weight side-by-side with your present figure?

Michelle, you have done so well! This is very impressive! But, we are not going to be out-done by the new broom! We shall all start to sweep well and see impressive efforts at maintenance! Yes?

Welcome back to Roger and his courageous new start!

Re the Exercise Club, I have joined officially as of today. Help us all! What is this coming to? Carol-Ann actually plans to exercise? I may have to jog out to Mississauga and drag Pat out for a run. Let's see -- where could we go ... we could run over to Artisano's for a lemon-cranberry cloud and a cappuccino all dressed up with whipped cream!

Great stuff, Jeanette -- you've kept us going here lately.
Andrea, you are still below your start weight so let's kick some butt and hope that Grandma doesn't stop by to read this steel-hearted approach!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Glad you are up and at 'em again, C-A! Ouch! I'm not sure I like that first "shake" but I'm sure I needed it!

I love your idea of exercise, Carol-Ann! So you are joining the Exercise Club! Good for you! I am still working on getting it to be a habit, as my habits all lean in the other direction :) When I post the Exercise Update, why don't you go in and add your portion? Or if you get there first, I can add ours to yours... I have been forcing myself to update even when there has been no exercise :(

Jeanette said...

You have certainly been creative and busy today, C-A! What a great idea! I am excited about trying it out and will do so as soon as I can. I just got home after doing some real exercise! So now I have other tasks to do that have to come first.

I am SO glad you are pulling us out of the doldrums here!

Amrita said...

Just dropping by to say Hi!