... (Click To Read About Our Header) ...


Scroll below the Exercise Log to View most recent posts.

Two sisters (neither of us dreadfully obese, but both wanting to look better and feel better) have decided to post our private confessions. Feel free to comment and encourage us on or even to request sidebar space of your own to track your weekly or monthly progress with us!
___________________________________________

Saturday 11 October 2008

Exercise Update 3

The "Get More Active" Club!

Jeanette: Unfortunately for me, my exercise this week has not been of the helpful kind. Yes, some of my muscles are being stressed -- over and over and over until they are aching...

Ka-choo! Ka-choo! Ka-choo! Ka-choo!

I have had the sneeziest cold ever, and my head has been dopey. I've just wanted to go to bed, but that hasn't happened because everything has been taking me longer to get done than usual due to my fuzzy brainpower. This probably is working against me because I've had to work late and then Coral still has to get up in the morning to get to her day program... Well, you get the too-fatigued-to-even-think-about-exercise picture! So I have nothing good to report for exercise this week. I am beginning to get better, though.

Andrea: I don't think Andrea has had any better week than I have. She has been very tired, and so I'm guessing we are both in the same boat.

FINAL REPORT: Andrea and I are both hoping to report a much better week next Saturday! We are still hoping for exercise companions! (Hint, hint!)

2 comments:

Amrita said...

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to Carol-Ann, Jeanette, Pat and Andrea and all your families.

Jeanette said...

Hi Amrita! You are so good at remembering! But I think your sister and her family also live in Canada, right? Actually, Carol-Ann and Pat are in Canada, so they have Thanksgiving. Andrea and I are in the U.S., so we will have to wait until the last Thursday in November this year for our Thanksgiving. However, you know if we could have an excuse to eat today, we would take it!