... (Click To Read About Our Header) ...


Scroll below the Exercise Log to View most recent posts.

Two sisters (neither of us dreadfully obese, but both wanting to look better and feel better) have decided to post our private confessions. Feel free to comment and encourage us on or even to request sidebar space of your own to track your weekly or monthly progress with us!
___________________________________________

Saturday 7 June 2008

What is Andrea up to??

Yesterday Paula (Andrea's mom) forwarded me an email with some pretty impressive attachments!
I think Andrea's first event at school was today, and then things are going to be in full swing starting next week, if I have it right. With demanding class schedules, teaching assignments, and tutoring jobs, her own car is a must, and she has taken the plunge! What a beautiful car, Andrea!




An inside view of the dash (and Andrea in the mirror)!



Andrea, pleased as punch with her very own wheels!


CONGRATULATIONS, ANDREA!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks Aunt Jeanette! I made my first 80 mile round trip commute up to the University of Southern California yesterday, and having a car helped with that! I really like my car; it will be with me for a long time.

Now I just have to figure out a way to still exercise now that I am not walking everywhere! :)

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Aha! This is so exciting! I'm so pleased and happy for you, Andrea! 80 miles! How many times a week do you have to do that???

Andrea said...

Hopefully no more than three times a week. But when the fall semester starts it will probably be everyday, provided that I don't move up there.

Amrita said...

Swish car Andrea. Live it up. Congrats.

Hi Jeanette, pray all 's well. Love Amrita