... (Click To Read About Our Header) ...


Scroll below the Exercise Log to View most recent posts.

Two sisters (neither of us dreadfully obese, but both wanting to look better and feel better) have decided to post our private confessions. Feel free to comment and encourage us on or even to request sidebar space of your own to track your weekly or monthly progress with us!
___________________________________________

Monday 3 March 2008

Congratulations to the New Broom!


Whew! What a relief! I love it when old sayings hold their ground and Andrea has not let us down:

Congratulations, New Broom!
Thou hast truly swept well!

Special recognition is also due to Roger who has done so well by gaining only .2 pounds in his time off!

Pat, remarkable! That's all I have to say about that! Three weeks in a row! Wow! Well, they say that's the way to lose weight -- lose some and maintain it there for awhile and then that is truly your new weight.

Well, J -- what can I say! Looks like you and I are stuck in sympathy pains! Actually, that's quite a trick we pulled off together! So I'd say this week we all deserve a round of applause!

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

It's good we can still laugh, Carol-Ann! Pat is doing so well to maintain. I wish I were doing that well. We could plead a terribly stressful couple of weeks at work (which is true), but she has had a hugely stressful couple of weeks, too. We'll have to come up with something else.

I am so pleased that Roger is holding his own. Carry on, Roger!

So then...Andrea is coming home on Thursday for spring break. She is bringing an exercise video she feels sure that Paula and I will be able to do (!!) I just hope we can, is all I say! If we can't, we'll just have to settle for feeling flattered that she thought we could!!

Only thing I know, Carol-Ann, is to wipe the slate clean and start again.

Amrita said...

hi girls I am back. Will catch up on all the news.its just that i am having electricity probs as the summer is approaching, the compu doesn 't work too well and tonight my cd drive was giving me trouble and i called my pastor to have a look, and he phoned up his BIL who lives in cenral India hundreds of miles away and this fellow helped us out.. So you can imagine.

Jeanette said...

Hi Amrita! It's nice to hear from you again! I took a break this morning and visited your blog. I love your way of writing.

How frustrating all your tech problems must be! And I know you depend on it to connect with your friends near and far. Since my work is all on the computer and goes back and forth over the internet, I would just be beside myself if my equipment was on the fritz! I'd be calling people hundreds of miles away too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the encouragement you guys! It may not be much, but I'll take it!

You guys are doing great; keep it up!

-Andrea

Jeanette said...

Thank you, Andrea! You are doing better than we are, good for you!

We'll see you tomorrow!!