... (Click To Read About Our Header) ...


Scroll below the Exercise Log to View most recent posts.

Two sisters (neither of us dreadfully obese, but both wanting to look better and feel better) have decided to post our private confessions. Feel free to comment and encourage us on or even to request sidebar space of your own to track your weekly or monthly progress with us!
___________________________________________

Monday 25 February 2008

Andrea is now a WINNER!

Andrea, it's no secret that in our books Gord's kids have always been winners! But it is official today that you are now one of OUR winners! Now if Aunt Jeanette would just break down and shift her goal, this could be known as the 150 club! But I guess Roger would seem kinda scrawny at 150!

Welcome to our sidebar and may you be the puff on our flickering candle flame that we've needed recently!

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

Welcome, Andrea! I'm so glad to have you on here with us.

What? Change my goal?? It's awful tempting, I have to admit... If I could have 150 right now, I'd take it and run! But I'm not ready yet to say I'm quitting then, so I'll just have to be different!

Anonymous said...

That okay Aunt Jeanette, I might lower my goal to join you. Stay strong; you can do it!!

On another note, you should check out the "Biggest Loser" tonight and get inspired to work out and lose weight! I really like the show and they give you great ideas about how to stay fit, eat right, and get a good work out with minimal time. One of their recommendations is to use the ziploc steamers to prepare veggies that will be super good for you.

-Andrea

Jeanette said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Andrea! I need it this week! I'm so proud of you and all you get done and still fit in exercise and weight loss!

If I can remember at the right time, I will try to check out the "Biggest Loser" tonight. I've never even watched it before, although I do know what it is about and have read an article about it quite awhile ago. Thanks for the hint about the steamer. I've never heard of the ziploc ones before.

Anonymous said...

And Aunt Jeanette, I was reading one of the things that said that your treadmill is half dead. If the elevation toggle still works you should up that if you feel that you have reached your speed limit. My roomie told me that even if you go super slow, going up hill is really good for you (especially your booty!!!).

-Andrea

Jeanette said...

Well, I hadn't thought of trying that. It is right now on an incline of 1.5, and I kind of think it is stuck there, but I will see if it will go up. The controls for raising the incline and raising the speed are on the left side of the control panel, and to put them down is on the other side. I think everything on the left side is dead, but I will try it and see what happens! I'm sure your roomie is right about the benefits of going uphill! The trick will be to get my legs to cooperate and not be all trembly afterward walking more than 5 minutes!

I did watch a lot of "The Biggest Loser" last night and really liked it! Hmm, I think I might crack under that much pressure :}