... (Click To Read About Our Header) ...


Scroll below the Exercise Log to View most recent posts.

Two sisters (neither of us dreadfully obese, but both wanting to look better and feel better) have decided to post our private confessions. Feel free to comment and encourage us on or even to request sidebar space of your own to track your weekly or monthly progress with us!
___________________________________________

Thursday 11 June 2009

A "Comment" Worthy of Being a Post!

Delete
Andrea said...

I can definitely feel the struggle to shed off the last few pounds! It is not as easy as it seems!

Studies have shown that people who make goals are more successful than those who don't! So I think it is high time for me to set a new goal since I have met my last one and am now struggling to move forward. My new goal is to keep putting in at least 2 hours of exercise a week and get down to 150 lbs by July 6. My new weight goal is 145, and I hope to be there by August 3.

Honestly, I think that the hardest part is keeping the weight off for good! I think that I will probably struggle with my weight for the rest of my life, but I want to make sure that I am doing my best to make good decisions that will keep me healthy and active for a long long time.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

Well, Andrea, you are not the only one struggling. I am holding my own and maybe losing an ounce or two here and there, but overall I guess it is positive that I'm not gaining! I'm glad Carol-Ann turned your comment into a post. I forgot to weigh in today, so I am going to do it now. It is already 1:25 and I have not eaten anything today. That is how crazy things have become for me -- not good, I know, but sometimes that's the way it is! I'm looking forward to seeing you later this summer!

Jeanette said...

I just saw your weight, Andrea, and you must have won the struggle battle! Good job!

Andrea said...

You are doing pretty good too! Keep it up and you will be at your goal before you know it! I know you are super busy, but if you can find those extra 30 min to exercise it makes a world of difference!

Yeah, I'm going to be in CO in just under two weeks! Crazy stuff; time is flying... and I still need a job! Aaaahhhhhh!

Andrea said...

Good news!

I got my first job offer today!

YAHOO!

Jeanette said...

Woo hoo, Andrea! Your mom and dad went with us to breakfast this morning, and she was telling us about where you were going for an interview today. I want to hear all about it!

Andrea said...

So now I have a little bit of crazy news! I just a got a call a few hours ago with a SECOND job offer! I'm so torn! Neither position has everything that I want (but does that even exist?). Time to make a pros and cons list.

I'll keep you posted.

Andrea said...

I officially have a job, and am VERY excited about it!

Now, I just have to finish this paper!