... (Click To Read About Our Header) ...


Scroll below the Exercise Log to View most recent posts.

Two sisters (neither of us dreadfully obese, but both wanting to look better and feel better) have decided to post our private confessions. Feel free to comment and encourage us on or even to request sidebar space of your own to track your weekly or monthly progress with us!
___________________________________________

Tuesday 16 September 2008

C-H-I-C-K-E-N!

Yesterday was the BIG DAY!

The blog was going to be up and running again, with all of us weighing in and getting back in the groove, having had great success with weight loss during our break!

REALITY CHECK: I was too chicken to get on the scale! Andrea got on the scale but was too chicken to post her weight! Well, she would have, but I was too chicken to make her do it, since that would have meant I would also have had to post my weight (which, let me remind you, I was too chicken to find out in the first place!)

We know what we have been doing. We have been busy bloating up! I, for one, have been eating everything in sight because -- guess what! -- No one was watching me!

And now I would definitely prefer to hide my head in the sand and act like all is well in my weight loss world...

H-E-L-P!

Where is everyone?? We really do need each other!

Calling Carol-Ann... What do you have up your sleeve, girl?

1 comment:

Amrita said...

That 's so funny Jeanette